Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo! (Happy Halloween to you & yours)

Or maybe should I say boo hiss! So here it is guys, I'm sick & have been for a little while now. It seems that this season has been plagued with this dang cold/flu thing that just won't go away and boys & girls I've got it. Damn damn damn!!! There are so many down sides to being ill. Not only am I a hot mess when I get sick (I look CRAZY), but I cancelled my Halloween plans with my bestie (Jbooty) last minute. I thought I might be able to pull through, but I was delusional to say the least. Not only did I cancel my plans with Jbooty, but I ended up leaving work early today because it was just getting worse. It is so hard to look cute and help people while on your feet all day. Especially when you hurt and feel crappy when you are still laying down in bed. Hopefully all this sleeping & NyQuil will help me buck up for work tomorrow. I can't keep opting out of life due to this dang cold!!

Although I was a hot mess & looked more like a crack head this weekend, Jbooty did come on by on Saturday so I could still try my best at perfecting her Halloween makeup. I did her makeup last year as well (I really think I am getting good at it). I drudged through it & managed not to blind my friend in a haze of illness. We had planned on making her an Anime girl thanks to MissJessicaHarlow on YouTube. She had one of the coolest makeup tutorials that just looked amazing (I really love her looks). Jbooty & I decided to do our best to recreate the look. The makeup came out great & although the most important person was missing from the night (me) she still had a great time with our other friends at the party. Side note: I was going to be Dora the explorer, but alas the illness kept me from getting "backpack" and I never ended up straightening my hair to complete the look for work either. Maybe next time. Heck  maybe I will have a costume party or something sometime soon-ish because I really felt left out. 


I am posting the pics below so you can see how it turned out. I am still figuring out this online blog/YouTube/twitter thing, so at the moment it will just be pics. But once I figure out how to make it a YouTube video with cute music & what not I will post it as well. I hope you enjoy the look. Follow me on twitter (@lilifoofoo) or YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/lilifoofoo) to see all my other goings on.


 I hope you have a happy & healthy Halloween!



  




No comments:

Post a Comment