Thursday, November 4, 2010

Almost 9 years, but feels like just yesterday.

Okay so on a total side note that has nothing to do with anything really, I just miss my mom so much tonight. She passed away almost 9 years ago & for some reason tonight just seems to be a really hard night for me. I guess I am not so surprised really. After all the anniversary of her death is November 14, which is around the corner. But I thought that over the years it would just get a little bit easier. Mind you I am much stronger and able to deal with the loss more so now than many years earlier, but this time of year it is just as hard for me as the first couple of weeks after I lost her. 

I just wanted to take a moment to let her know how much I will always love and miss her. She loved and supported me. She taught me so many things about life and even more about myself. Because of her I am a strong confident independent woman who knows how to make the most of any situation. I have her hair, her nose, her temper, and her love of cooking. I still talk about and tell stories about her every day. No matter how much time passes I will continue to carry her in my heart.
 And as she used to say . . . I will continue to love her always and forever and no matter what!


Dorothy Angela (Pulgino) Thomason
July 12, 1957- November 14, 2001
I hope that she can continue to rest in peace knowing that so many people still have so much love for her.
I ♥ ♥ ♥ you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment