Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy birthday dad!

Saturday November 20th (today) is my father's birthday. He is turning 55 this year. I wish I was in a better spot to be able to treat him on this most special day, but alas I got bills I gotta pay. So this year I will be treating my father to a lovely day filled with the new Harry Potter movie, and hopefully a yummy home cooked meal (lets see if that last one happens or not). I am very blessed to have such a loving and supportive father in my life. I am beyond proud to be a part of such a great family that gives me positive guidance and the best shoes to fill. I hope that my father is able to look back on his years and smile. Remembering all the good times and cherishing the friendships he has gathered over time. I know that he has worked hard all his life and hope that he is seeing the payoff in the people & lives he has changed. Anyhow. . . this is just a message letting him know that I appreciate and love him & wish him nothing but the best in all the years to come!
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment