Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just a few updates for ya...

Here are a few updates to keep you abreast of what is going on in my life...

  1. The cheesecake was a hit!!! Please try the recipe for yourself this holiday season. It adds much needed pizazz to that normal/boring pumpkin pie.
  2. I totally forgot to take any pics before I took the cheesecake to work & again have no evidence to prove how awesome I really am.
  3. I have added a little bit of advertising to my page (this economy has it's downfalls & me being a sell out seems to be one of them). Please feel free to peruse the selection, as many of the products are some of my personal faves.
  4. I have also taken some time to FINALLY figure out how to make a banner and tweak my blog a bit. Sure this is my first-ish try, so lets see if it stays. 
  5. I have been in a thankful holiday mood as of late, so you may see many thankful posts & updates. Although times are hard I am beyond thankful of what I have!
  6. I am hoping more of you will give me feedback as to what you would like to hear about from me. I am great at talking in length about crap that nobody cares about but me, so please stop the madness and share your thoughts!
  7. I am kinda loving making this list.
  8. Another request I have of YOU is... what book should I read next? I am in need of a good read to escape into. After all it is the only getaway I can afford to go on at the moment, lol!
  9. I am loving work recently!! I have made great friends & my customers are not sucking as much as usual. It is amazing what some great weather & the holidays will do to the feel in the store. (I ♥ it!)
  10. I am a bit obsessed with jewel tones. Purple, plum, aqua, and every other jewel tone is catching my eye like nobodies business. I need more jewel tones in my life stat!
  11. I am also kinda obsessed with grape nut ice cream. Yup, that's right. I said GRAPE NUT ICE CREAM (it is super yummy with an awesome texture). It is amazing what new things you will taste at the Jerk Festival (the jerk ice cream was NO BUENO!!).
  12. I have been jammin' (like you wouldn't believe) to What's my name by Rihanna & Right above it by Lil Wayne in my car at top volume the last few days. Please don't be shocked, I can get a lil gangster now & then. 
So that is about it for now. Just wanted to update you as to what is going on, and of all my new obsessions. I hope you enjoined this as much as I did. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment