Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall back!

Yeah . . . so like a dumb ass in a total sleep deprived stupor, I decided to set my clock incorrectly last night & ended up springing forward instead of falling back an hour for daylight savings time (my bad). So I ended up waking up at 6 in the morning ( aka butt crack of dawn) to get ready for work instead of 8 & didn't realize until I turned on the news before heading out that I was a bit early to say the least. I was resourceful and used all that extra time to straighten my hair & pluck the heck out of my eyebrows (they needed it badly). And at least I remembered it in the first place & wasn't late for my meeting this morning! So after a LONG AS HELL day I am finally home & ready to catch up on that extra hour (or in my case 2 hours) of sleep that I missed out on this morning. Here is hoping you are not as slow as I was and that you are ready for work at the right time tomorrow. Enjoy your week ahead & happy daylight savings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment