Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not much to blog about

Okay so I am still getting into this blogging thing. I kinda forget that people can't read my mind & that I actually need to sit & type this stuff out now and then. Sad thing is there is not much to report at the moment. Life has been kinda boring as of late. I have a few days off work from my retail job which can be nice I guess, but with the holidays coming up I could use as many hours as possible. But then again, who can't with the economic outlook we have these days? I have also not quite unpacked Sir Mix A Lot, but did find a forever home for him in my kitchen. Storage space in any kitchen is always a hard thing to find. I think I just might get up enough nerve to actually use my fancy mixer today & make this pumpkin cheesecake recipe that has been waiting nicely for me on my dining room table. If any of this baking gets done I will try my darnedest to remember to take any & all pics of the process to add to this fancy blog. Mind you that is if I remember & am not in some sort of baking trance or something, lol. Sometimes I get into a flow & nothing can stop me. Other times I am all talk & no action. So lets wait it out & see what today shapes up to be. I hope you all have a super duper day & thank you all for taking your time out to read this blog once in a while! Big ups to you!! 


~Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment