Friday, October 29, 2010

Gotta stay young & tender!

So not only am I am amazing Avon chica (yup it's true) & your one stop shop for all Avon/mark products, but I also use the stuff! I recently ordered some stuff to help me take better care of myself. I am officially in my later 20's & have realized that I will not always look as great as I do now. Yes I am mixed (I am half black) and they do say "black don't crack", but the other half of the mixture does age like normal people do. So just to hedge all my bets (because I look a lot more like my Italian/white half) I have decided to kick up my beauty regiment up a notch.


My old routine was to just use: mark That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser as a face wash with mark Berry Grand Super Exfoliating Beads added to the gel cleanser exfoliate from time to time. I also used mark Shine Fighter Oil-Control Mask every once in a while (at least once a week) to cleanse my face & shrink my bigger than life pores. Well I decided that my normal routine wasn't enough. It was actually a trip to Sephora that ended with a hand full of skin care samples that made me realize that I needed more. I used a sample of some sort of expensive as hell eye serum/gel stuff that brightened my under eye circles, and I started using a wrinkle cream they gave me. Mind you I don't have wrinkles YET, but I would rather be overly prepared. Side note: I am also a bit chubbier than most & I think that helps with the lack of wrinkles, but I am losing weight and am a bit scared that if I keep up the good work in that area I might look old & skinny, instead of young and fluffy. Because of this fear, I stocked up on some new face stuff from Avon. 


Thanks to UPS I am using my new finds tonight for he first time. I got Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Eye CreamSolutions Plus+ Total Radiance Eye GelSolutions p.m. Ageless Results Night CreamSKIN SO SOFT Soft & Relaxed Night Body Cream, NATURALS Lip Balm (peach), and last but not least 24K Gold Lip Gloss (Honey Gold). So I have added a few steps to the old routine & don't know if I shall see any new and amazing progress from just one night, but I am super stoked. I am using the gel eye cream for now & will use the max moisture eye cream once the weather gets a bit cooler down here in South Florida, or whenever I go up north during the colder months. I have also started using the ageless results night  cream, and I am loving how the Solutions line of Avon products are smooth and nice on my very sensitive/allergic to everything under the sun skin. I am also loving the light calming smell of the soft & relaxed night body cream. It is smooth & not too heavy. My skin is soft shiny and smells oh so lovely. I also used the 2 lip products I got before I went to work. I love anything peach and the honey gold lip gloss gave my lips a nice sheen all evening at work. I am not one to reapply over & over, so I liked that the look stayed put and I still looked "made up" until I washed my face when I got home. The color looks great against my olive/tan skin tone and will be my go to everyday lip color throughout the fall/holiday season. 


In my attempt to stay young and tender I will continue to find what does and doesn't work well for me. I plan on keeping myself up and in as best condition as possible. After all how will I catch a man looking like a hot mess? I will keep you all updated as to how these products are working for me over time and if they are worth running over to your computer & ordering from me straight away. Just in case you plan on ordering from me straight away anyway I will put my Avon website below.


Avon: http://lthomason.avonrepresentative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment