Thursday, October 28, 2010

My new style icon . . .

Okay . . . so I have a bestie who lives far far away (up north-ish). She has this friend who I have seen in many f'book pics over the years. Well after a recent Halloween party that they both attended, I decided that my bestie's friend might just become my new style icon. He is a very nice guy (I can tell by his pics) who has great every day style, but on very special occasions (if we are lucky) dresses up in drag. I have decided that his style & taste is so "on point" that he is officially "the point". I know you all may not be used to my slang, but please hang in there (it is a mix of D.C., New York, & South Florida slang all rolled up in one). Well back to the subject . . . So this guy is my new favorite person on f'book. I know this might sound weird, but I really think I could have found my fairy godmother. Well that is if he will have me & teach me all of his fabulous ways (via f'book cuz of the far far away factor). Anyhow, again my point is just that you never know who might come along in life and give you inspiration and pass along a little creativity. Be open to it and you too might be able to be fabulous one day! Enjoy and please have a safe & happy Halloween weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment