Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Twas the night before Christmas & all through the house the kitties were stirring  wishing they could find a mouse. But alas no mice up in this place. Okay so that was enough of that.


Here I am sitting in my bed with a swollen ankle. I have a nice big bag of frozen cranberries that I have been using as an ice pack. I work retail & was lucky enough to re-twist my ankle last night while rushing an item to a customer & it seems to have confined me to my bed for the time being. I am using this time to reflect on the things that I am most grateful for and trying my darnedest to heal up in time for work on Sunday.


I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the wonderful people I get to share my life with. I am so grateful to be able to have such great family, friends, and coworkers! I am beyond lucky & very blessed to have you all in my life. I hope that each and everyone of you are able to have a beautiful & blessed holiday. I am also praying that you all have a new year filled with lots of love, laughter, and success!


Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment