Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wonderbar Soap does wonders!

Hello fellow fashionistas and beauty lovers. I am Sereane W. Flynn and I am a proud bestie with Leigh-Ann, who created this fantastic blog.

I am blogging out of NYC (Bx borough specifically)...where there is snow on the ground and it is 21 degrees! But on bright side, I have a great product that I picked up from Henri Bendel after much deliberating and decided I would give it a whirl.

The Wonderbar soap is a PH balanced bar of soap made from Clay imported from god knows where, but who cares it works! I started using a week ago and I have very oily skin and acne prone, since I was a teenager. Spent many days at the Derm, waiting for a doctor to prescribe me that right medication that would finally clear my skin. There was no such luck! But after seeing Wonderbar Soap in some blogs and on Dailycandy.com, which by the way is a great website for beauty and fashion tips, that us NYC girls frequent. They claimed it to be a product worth the money and I trust what they say 90% of the time. So I took myself to Henri Bendel on a cold winter night and walked through a million tourists staring at tall buildings and finally made it. Henri Bendel was jammed full of about a 100 plus fabulous attractive women and gay men who were there for their Holiday Kick-off event. I found a lovely gay man with perfectly arched eyebrows (need to find out where he gets them done) and he presented me with the small box of soap, about the size of a hotel soap. The price with tax was $43.55, which is hard to shallow in this tough economy. But Dailycandy.com ain't never lie to me, and were correct to say that it is worth every penny! You use it twice a day like any other cleanser, but you leave on skin for about 3 to 5 minutes. For some people you might get really dry skin and breakouts in the beginning, but that will eventually stop after several weeks, but well worth the wait. My skin less oily, less breakouts and old breakouts are clearing up! Whatever issue you have with your skin, whether be blackheads, wrinkles or uneven skin tone, I truly believe this can help you.

That's whats going on here in the northeast side of the country... Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to all of my peeps!

xoxo,

Sereane

2 comments:

  1. Love the writing in this article... please do let us know where that man got his eyebrows done... and maybe I need to see if Wonder Soap has something for dry/sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girlie!! Thanks for blogging and what not. I gotta keep up to date with my bestie and what's hot in NY even if you are far far away. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete