Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cleaning up my act (and other things)

Okay first off I would like to say how excited I am to have my first guest blog from my bestie Greeneyes (Sereane) up in NYC. I was running (okay not really cuz I am not built for crazy active shit like running) to my computer to blog about an AMAZING soap I just got when I got her message about her first guest post. Seems like soap and "cleaning up your act" is a big thing this time of year with resolutions and all. So I just thought it was super cool to finally have a guest post and also one about an amazing soap too. Anyway I would like to welcome Greeneyes & all her fashionista friends to this fancy little blog of mine. 


And . . . now onto the thing I am super excited about. I just got my new soap from iviscents in the mail today. I have been super duper excited because I have seen many many reviews of their products online and have wanted to try them for a while. They are known for making amazing smelling soaps, lotions, and body sugar scrubs with all natural materials. No sulfates or crazy shit up in there. That excited me because I have majorly sensitive skin that freaks out with overly perfumed or chemical filled products. And I am also allergic to lots (and I'm talking LOTS) of plant based products. Almost all AVEDA products give me major rashes and even sinus issues. I should probably live in a bubble to be safe, but I am a rebel and try my hardest not to die everyday in the shower. 


Anyhoo... I was excited yet a little worried at the same time for my first order to arrive. I can't possibly explain how happy I am that I ordered with iviscents!! I ordered 2 types of soap with them to just test it out. I have only opened one soap so far (birthday cake, which is the most popular scent) and am AMAZED at how much it smells just like birthday cake. Not only that but it lathers well with my scrubby gloves, doesn't leave a weird film on my skin like some soaps do, and the topper is that I smell FABULOUS!!! I know I have been using the caps key a lot in this post but it is needed to explain/shout from the roof tops about how much I am loving this soap. I smell good enough to eat (listen up guys). I think I am going to make this my signature soap/scent. I plan on ordering their icing body frosting (lotion/body butter) in the birthday cake scent once the new year hits. They tried to retire their entire icing body frosting line, but people freaked out and ordered so much they are bringing them back for the new year. And you best believe I will be all over that! I plan on using this scent to lure a hot man with an appetite and woo him with my amazing personality and even better lasagna (hey, a girl can dream). I have a link to iviscents on the side of my blog if you are interested in smelling delish with no crazy bad for you stuff involved. I hope you all decide to clean up your act and hope you smell as good going into this new year as I plan to!


No comments:

Post a Comment