Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sedona Lace 12 Piece Professional Makeup Brush review

Okay so this is my very first youtube upload/review ever so please understand my lack of creativity. Please also understand the lack of fancy lighting (I totally had to do the video in the bathroom). But with all that, this is my review of the Sedona Lace 12 Piece Professional Makeup Brush set in pink & the Contour & Blush Palette. I was amazed by the super customer service at Sedona Lace & will surely be shopping with them in the future. Big shout out to Jason (the guy who helped me after business hours) & I hope everyone at Sedona Lace has a happy holiday (because they are sure going to make someone in my life very happy this year). Anyhoo... sit back & watch me go!

Happy happy holidays!! And if you want to get fancy like me click the link below to order these great products!


No comments:

Post a Comment