Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random new year update...

Okay so it has been a little while since I have had anything to share with you all. But here I am with a random new year update... not really a whole lot to share. I have been fortunate enough to be able to spend some time with the JBooty this week. Which is saying a lot since our schedules rarely let us chill anymore. I know it sounds like not much, but I haven't really had a life since before the holiday season. So it is nice to be able to get together with friends and watch a little t.v together once in a while. Oh heck, while I am on that subject. Did you guys watch "The Game" on BET the other night? All I can say is OMG!!! It has been off the air for 2 years and I have been watching reruns hoping they would bring it back, and ta-da it's back! It already has me all caught up in the story lines. I also love how they didn't try to pretend that 2 years didn't go buy & it is like we are stepping back into the story 2 years later. Okay well that was enough t.v talk. Yeah so again not much going on here. Just working on myself and working at work, and working and praying for some big things to come this year! On a side note I did get the sheets that I back ordered from work around Christmas & I am officially luxurious! They look SO hot!! Sheets don't sound sexy, but just wait until I get my camera back and post a pic of them. They are GORGEOUS and give my room the extra pop of color it needed. I hope all is well with all of you this fine day. And I also hope that you are trying your hardest to stay warm. It is said that 48 out of the 50 states had snow on the ground this week at some point & that is just a bit crazy. It is 41* here in South Florida this morning & I am none too thrilled. Eh... why am I complaining? Ill take this over a blizzard any day. Anyhow, I hope you have a fabulous and very blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment