Friday, January 21, 2011

OH SNAP! I got some super awesome news today...

Okay guys. . . this is yet another new year random update. Here goes:  I TOTALLY GOT A PROMOTION AT WORK!! Oh hellz yeah! I can't explain how excited and stupid happy I am. I absolutely love working for my company & all my coworkers rock! So this promotion only makes my life that much better. I am super stoked to be able to learn more and have a bigger role at the store. I just want to thank all my friends, family, and very supportive coworkers who have boosted my confidence to be able to go out for the position in the first place. You are all so great and I hope that I don't let any of you down!!! Okay that was it really. Now back to your regularly scheduled Friday night. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats gurl I know you will do great...take it day by day and don't let anything overwhelm you....

    ReplyDelete